понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dallas forehead lift




Iapos;m doing so bad in school this semester. What is wrong with me. I slack off way too much, iapos;m havenapos;t done well on any of my tests except for my spanish ones which doesnapos;t count because those are easy. I really donapos;t know, i just have lost all interest in school which is terrible. But i just canapos;t find motivation in any of it. I feel like theres more out there, but hey iapos;m spending way too much on tuition to slack off. I canapos;t do that to myself or parents. Who knows if i can pick up my grades now, but i need to kick myself into first gear and catch up. I wonapos;t be getting any aapos;s except for spanish, but eh iapos;ll be fine with bapos;s and a c here or there. I really canapos;t get any higher than that now. School should be my first priority but my mind wanders in class, my mind wanders when i should be doing homework or studying. Its not even like iapos;m watching tv or surfing in internet iapos;m barely online anymore, and i only watch tv on monday nights when oth gg are on. So what am i doing? i honestly donapos;t know. Well this past week every second i wasnapos;t in school or work i was reading twilight but now that iapos;m done i kind of just daydream. This entry looks like iapos;m a psycho but i donapos;t care. My mind is on ramble mode and i canapos;t stop it. Iapos;m writing a paper right now on observation hours that i havenapos;t done really. Iapos;m good at bullshitting, hopefully he doesnapos;t realize that 7th grade students canapos;t be as perfect as i describe them to be. Maybe i should throw in a fight or something that happened. Ha. This brings me to working on becoming a teacher. The more i observe and the more i take these stupid classes the more in irritates me and the more i think that i donapos;t want to be a teacher. Iapos;ve always been pushed to be a teacher because of many obvious reasons that i donapos;t need to explain. But honestly what else could i do? am i really passionate about anything else? not really.. Not anything that i could make a descent living off of. Its times like these that i wish i could act and just make millions pretending iapos;m someone else, or just be happy doing something that i knew i always wanted to do. I hope i donapos;t end up like ms. Alfeiri or something. A miserable bitchy teacher who doesnapos;t want to be there, but doesnapos;t have any other choice. Omg this entry is so pointless, but oh well. If youapos;ve read this far, you must be really bored or avoiding something else you have to do. Like i am with this paper right now. I really want to just get away for a while. Kind of just shut myself away from everyone and everything. Not just work school but people. My family, friends.. I just need some me time. I feel like iapos;m always stressing about something and always at work or at school. I wouldnapos;t mind just packing some stuff and just start driving heading west not knowing where iapos;m really going and not really caring either. This sounds so stupid but i want to find myself ya know?.. Yeah that does sound dumb but honestly how else can i explain whats going on in my messed up head. My mind i just a whirlwind of different emotions and i donapos;t know how to tame it. I need an escape and i need it soon. I just donapos;t care for things like i used to. My declining grades, my social life, my everything... Iapos;m not depressed or anything. I wonapos;t be jumping off a building anytime soon. Iapos;m happy but i feel empty. Its like i have a hole in me that needs to be filled and i donapos;t know how to fill the void. Its weird. I canapos;t explain it, and i just wanted to ramble this out so that i can stop letting my mind wander and focus on these stupid papers.

boat michigan sale, dallas forehead lift, dallas forestry manufacturer photographer, dallas forestry photographer, dallas forestry photographer product.



Комментариев нет: