суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

female personals russian




...prowling the aisles like a predator, looks from people who seem to know youapos;re not from around here...I remember scowering that very shop some years ago with that lot in the wee hours after a night of drunken debauchery...i had a sudden haknerinapos; for ninja turtle candy canes...and scotch...but I had no choice, I needed french vanilla cream...few men know the fury and destruction I might unleash on the world if I am denied my most gripping of vices; hot pressed morning coffee with a french vanilla flavour...

...i donapos;t like that gym on queen...too many queens...do you know how hard it is to do crunches with a boner? plus it isnapos;t all laid out like my own gym, itapos;s sprawled out all over the place as if the building canapos;t quite fit it all in...plus I had some chap stare at me during most of my elliptical experience, and one chick was tempted to ask me about her mobile phone until I shot her a look that said do and die...iapos;m probably not welcome back there anyway, if they take the same view of homicide as the one in the rideau center...

...i want another pair of shoes, but i donapos;t think my shoe rack or my credit card can handle it, weapos;ll see what happens once the red menace gives me my money, and then takes it all away again for use of its services...

...i want a government job, as boring and stable as possible because iapos;m sick to death of working for uncle ted and his awful company...i think I also want a roomate, i have some time left on my lease but this place is a steal, I doubt Iapos;ll have any trouble giving it away the real problem is finding someone i can live with and not be driven to homicide...ah, who am I kidding...I love this place, I love living alone...

...iapos;m going out this weekend, iapos;ll be in the basement, will you be in the sky? cuz if I donapos;t make it to the basement baby, Iapos;ll drop on by...

"always stays the same, nothing ever chnages,
English summer rain, sees to last for ages..."

female personals russian, female personals single swinger, female personals slave, female personals submissive.



Комментариев нет: