воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bar stool direct factories




Napped most of the afternoon. Felt a headachey buzz coming on and laid down, next thing I know Iapos;m having some weird dream about watching TV and choking, and wake up feeling not much better.

The dream:

I was in a strange house that I did not recognize, and I was watching something on the TV, some kind of documentary, but now I canapos;t remember what it was about, other than that it was political in nature and contemporary in subject. The channels changed and I couldnapos;t figure out how to get back to the show. I was doing push-ups with some big furry kind of shirt tied in a knot around my neck, and then I started choking on hair in my mouth and my mouth filled with water and I tried not to spit it out until I got to a sink, but mostly it sprayed out of my mouth while the hair stuck in my mouth kept triggering my gag relfex.
bar stool direct factories, bar stool director chair, bar stool directors chair, bar stool discount.



Комментариев нет: